Sunday 24 November 2013

SprueCutters Union # 18 - Inspiration

- Where does the inspiration for your next build come from? 

I was struggling this week to think up an answer to this, been busy thinking of other things, and not really in the modellers analytical frame of mind... thinking I might skip it this week, then today I saw a post on the The Aviationist it sums up what gives me inspiration...
http://theaviationist.com/2013/11/23/a-10-ang-photos/
I've said it before I'm an action junky as far as planes and models go, and these photos, are the stuff that gets me all plastic fondlerly(?)

So inspiration is easy with cracking images like those, now finding the time and scale back what I think I can to my achievable levels.........

You never know I may even do a bit more on the A-10B I've started..

All the best

Jim

Check out all the inspiring posts for the other Unionists...

Minature and Model Painting
Mattblackgod's World
The Eternal Wargamer
Yet Another Plastic Modeller

No comments:

Post a Comment